Re: Hamburg Mini-DC: microphones for the videoteam

On 04/10/2018 08:29 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,

Hey

> adding video@lists.ccc.de to recipients and keeping full quote as
> context for them:
>
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 12:20:11PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
>> Hey Holger!
>>
>> The videoteam decided that we would not be able to buy a new audio kit
>> in time for the Hamburg Mini-DC.
>>
>> As you already know, our microphones are slowly dying and we are not
>> sure they'll be reliable enough to use them in a satisfactory way during
>> the conference.
>>
>> We would thus need to borrow/rent a microphone kit. Maybe the CCC VOC
>> could lend us one?
>>
>> We need:
>>
>> * 2 x wireless handheld microphones
>> * 2 x wireless headset microphones (lapels can work, be we prefer headsets)
>> * the wireless receiver to go with the mics
>>
>> We have cables and a mixing desk, so we won't need those.
> dear VOC, do you have such hardware and could we use it in Hamburg from May 16
> to May 20, that's the Pfingstwochenende?!?

We are in the process of buying another two of
https://c3voc.de/wiki/hardware:audiocase which will be ready at that time.
As you can see we have to 2 handheld and 1 headset per case you woul
either need to take two cases or work with 3 mics.
They are located in Berlin so somebody would need to pick them up.

mfg derpeter