Hamburg Mini-DC: microphones for the videoteam

Hey Holger!

The videoteam decided that we would not be able to buy a new audio kit
in time for the Hamburg Mini-DC.

As you already know, our microphones are slowly dying and we are not
sure they'll be reliable enough to use them in a satisfactory way during
the conference.

We would thus need to borrow/rent a microphone kit. Maybe the CCC VOC
could lend us one?

We need:

* 2 x wireless handheld microphones
* 2 x wireless headset microphones (lapels can work, be we prefer headsets)
* the wireless receiver to go with the mics

We have cables and a mixing desk, so we won't need those.

Thanks!

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Louis-Philippe Véronneau