Re: Audio Hardware Purchase Proposal

On 14/02/2018 16:02, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:

> [...]

A guide to how we use the Opsis for capture and tying into Voctomix can
be found at [1]. A walk-through on how to use our ansible configuration
to set a room up can be found at [2]

[1] https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/room_setup.html
[2] https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/ansible/

You have to add an exception for the SSL certificates, until the Salsa
GitLab pages have proper certs.