[Debconf-video] Audio gear at ARM for the videoteam for the Cambridge Mini-DC

Hi Steve,

We (the DebConf Videoteam) had a meeting yesterday in preparation for
the Cambridge Mini-DC and we were wondering about the audio setup at ARM.

Mainly, do you have any audio gear (microphones, PA, etc.), or should we
bring our stuff?

We do have a microphone kit for a room (2 headset mics and 2 handhelds)
and a mixing console, but we don't have:

* a PA system
* microphone stands
* ambient microphones

Alternatively, is there any weird room setup we should be aware of (long
runs to the projector, weird PA console, etc.)?

Thanks for the work you and all the folks organising the mini-conf are
doing.

PS: if you want to consult the list of HW we plan to bring, you can find
it here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebConfVideoteamSprint20Nov2017

--
pollo