[Debconf-video] Uploading DebConf recordings to YouTube?

Hey,

It would be convenient for many to access the DebConf presentations on YouTube.

I also expect that this will allow us to reach a new audience, which
is an effect that we have witnessed several times with our local
computer club meetup back in Heidelberg, Germany — people would
discover our videos on YouTube and then join our club.

The CCC VOC (Video Operations Center) is publishing the Chaos Computer
Club event recordings on YouTube as well, which I much appreciate.

What do you think? Could this be done?

Thanks for considering,

--
Best regards,