Re: [Debconf-video] Missing audio from debbugs-22-years-of-bugs.vp8.webm

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 09:26:37PM +0900, HAYASHI Kentaro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that one debconf movie doesn't contain any audio.
>
> http://caesar.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2017/debconf17/
> debbugs-22-years-of-bugs.vp8.webm
>
> It says that two minutes of the talk wrere lost by recording machine trouble,
> but it doesn't say anything about audio.
> Entire audio in this talk were lost too?

There was a bug in the transcode script which caused audio to be lost in
the case of an apology slide. This has been rectified, and the video
retranscoded.

If you redownload the video, it should now have audio.

Regards,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab