Re: [Debconf-video] Talk, and evaluation

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 06:18:55PM -0400, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It occurred to me that we've changed almost everything in our stack this
> year: all of cameras, streaming software, review software, and if you
> don't consider last year's "test" in menzies 12, director software as
> well have changed. As such, it might be a good idea to have a talk
> about the changes we've made, so that people who are interested can ask
> questions etc

This has now been scheduled for tomorrow at noon in the "potato" room. I
was going to schedule it for today, but I came up fairly late with the
idea and didn't schedule it in time, so hence the move to tomorrow.

If the suggested slot doesn't work for anyone, please speak up soon so I
can reschedule it.

Also, if someone wants to join in on this talk, let me know.

I guess someone should do slides? I'll have a quick look at preparing
something, but input would be welcome.

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab