[Debconf-video] Talk, and evaluation

Hi folks,

It occurred to me that we've changed almost everything in our stack this
year: all of cameras, streaming software, review software, and if you
don't consider last year's "test" in menzies 12, director software as
well have changed. As such, it might be a good idea to have a talk
about the changes we've made, so that people who are interested can ask
questions etc

As an aside to that, I think it also makes sense to do some internal
evaluation. Did things work as expected? Do we need to fix things
somewhere? What worked, what didn't work?

Thanks,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab