Re: [Debconf-video] Approval for DebConf Video Team equipment purchases

* Kyle Robbertze <krobbertze@gmail.com> [2017-06-17 11:27:04 +0200]:

> Dear Project Leader,
>
> This is a request for approval for the video team to purchase the
> following equipment before DC17. They are intended for use at
> future DebConfs and miniconfs.
>
> * 6 Cameras (3000 EUR ea = 18000 EUR)
> * 5 BlackMagic PCI cards (165 EUR ea = 825 EUR)
> * 2 Opsis boards (450 EUR ea = 900 EUR)
> * 2 Flight cases (600 EUR ea = 1200 EUR)
>
> Total (roughly): 21000 EUR

Of this amount, the Opsis boards would be spent in USD (total: ~1,000 USD) and
should be reimbursed through SPI.

The rest would be spent in EUR in France, ideally directly by Debian France.
The Debian earmark at Debian France has a balance of around 31,000 EUR so we
should be fine handling this.

Thanks,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system."
(By Linus Torvalds)