Re: [Debconf-video] Uploading DebConf recordings to YouTube?

Hi,

Recently I discovered pyvideo.org [1] after read about it at videoteam wiki [2]
Now I'm using pyvideo software to our free software videos in Brazil, including some talks about Debian in portuguese. I uploaded these talks about Debian to youtube too.

[1] http://pyvideo.org
[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Subtitles#Ideas
[3] http://videos.softwarelivre.org

Best regards,