Re: [Debconf-video] Testing Nageru in parallel during DC17? [was: (Re: Report from last week-end's single-user single-day DebConf Video sprint)]

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Louis-Philippe Véronneau
<pollito@riseup.net> wrote:

> If we have energy to dev and test during DebConf17, we should work on
> areas where we are actually having problems:

During DC17 is before DC18. And there's usually a full week of time
and hacking during DebCamp; it's hard to imagine a better time to try
new things.

> It would be nice to continue going forward and build something coherent
> instead of going back on technical decisions we already made a while ago.

As I said, I lurk -video and this argument feels somewhat cyclic.

As a counterpoint, there might be a reason why the same questions
resurface from time to time.

Richard