Re: [Debconf-video] Testing Nageru in parallel during DC17? [was: (Re: Report from last week-end's single-user single-day DebConf Video sprint)]

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> wrote:
> It's great to see this spurt of activity on the mailing list. But I have to say
> that it's around eight months too late to decide to be testing nageru at
> DebConf 17. We're operating under a very, very limited core volunteer time
> budget and we frankly will not have time to do all of that during DebCamp.
>
> I'd be glad to revisit this once DebConf 17 is over and we'll be able to
> breathe. But for now let's run with the things we have tested and work, shall
> we? Our equipment is idle 11 months out of twelve, I'm sure we can arrange a
> sprint to test things out after the dust settles.

Valid point of view; the initial suggestion is along the lines of
having a second system in parallel.

If there's not enough time, nothing should impact production.

Giving things a spin during a sprint would also make sense.

Richard