[Debconf-video] Monday May 15th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

We had a longer but quite productive meeting today! DebConf17 is only in
a few months!

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday May 15th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-05-08

-----
*Registration*

Basic Django Admin integration for Accomm and Attendee data is done. It
still needs some polishing.

We agreed we will be using PayPal since it's less work for everyone.

*Venue & Accommodation*

Insurance has not yet been reviewed.

We selected a transport company for Red Cross cots and are waiting for
the RC approval.

*Content*

Talks are being quickly rated & the post about the first batch of
selected talks is kind of blocked.

Tvaz is no longer part of the team.

*Bursaries*

The team has 8 people carried on from previous years.

Current travel budget is:

* diversity: 10,280.44 USD

* travel: 30,033.41 USD

* content: 6,006.68 USD

*Formal Dinner*

We have August 10th unofficially reserved at the Olympic Tower. They
seem quite understaffed so it seems this will take time.

*Approval of the new DebConf Code of Conduct*

We'll decide if we approve the new CoC or not on May 15th.

Please take a look at the ML thread on this to follow-up discussions.

*Artwork*

No news.

*DC18 status update*

ocf.tw TO process is waiting for Debian Auditors approval.

There are 2 logo proposals added into the wiki.
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Artwork/LogoProposals

DebConf committee members need to review venue approval from DC18.
Feedback to DLange by May 11th. Silence is approval.
-----

--
pollo