Re: [Debconf-video] testing ansible playbook - containers?

AFAIK, the "setup_ansible.sh" script works fine (we tested it), it's the
ansible calls that it runs that causes problems :D

As for the dhcp problem, your machine needs to be called "encodercube1"
for the right ansible roles to be ran. This is specified in the
"inventory/hosts" file.

This file should be modified to represent your actual setup and is there
only as an example. The important part of the ansible code we wrote is
in the "roles" directory. You want to craft your "hosts" file to put
your machines in the right groups (you can have a look at them in site.yml)

--
pollo