Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconfsubs-team] A couple of petitions. Syncing subs files and consistency in video.debian.org

Hi Alberto,

sorry for having neglected your subtitling effort so long!

We've briefly discussed the Debian/DebConf video archive at the
videoteam sprint and one thing which came up was your work and making it
available on video.debian.net. Can you please remind me where I can find
those subtitles and where they should be put?

(We also discussed using a different frontend for video.debian.net
besides a simple webserver but this aint something to do quickly…)