[Debconf-video] Say hello to Kanbot!

Hello videoteam!

For a while now, DC17 team has been using an online task management
software called Kanboard. It is based on the Japanese Kanban management
technique.

Since videoteam has a lot of things to do this year and we were
struggling to find a way to organise all this information, I thought it
would be a good idea to create a Kanboard project for the videoteam!

You can find our project here: https://kanban.debian.net/board/3

If you don't have an account yet, PM me and I'll create you one.

You can find more infos on how to use Kanboard here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Kanboard

To make things even nicer, we added a bot (KanBot) to our IRC channel.
Went you modify something in Kanboard, notifications will appear there.

Don't hesitate to ask mer questions about Kanboard if you have some!

--
pollo