Re: [Debconf-video] A couple of petitions. Syncing subs files and consistency in video.debian.org

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 08:11:56PM +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:
> Also, please tell me whats blocking uploading the available subtitles to the
> archive. Theres been a few contributors already and it feels kinda rude to
> delay showing their contribution to the world :)

Nothing that I know of. I won't have time today, but (unless someone
beats me to it) I'll look into syncing them to meetings-archive tomorrow
evening.

I created some small script to sync the subtitles with the archive.

first, delete every subtitle folder:

    find -name '*srt' -exec dirname {} \;|uniq

second run the script in [0]. Hopefully this will speed up when this needs to be done again

Thanks!

[0] https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debconfsubs/debconfsubs.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/2016/sync_subtitles.sh;hb=5a6ad221ea7701486da07d487c7928eca00c5dab