Re: [Debconf-video] A couple of petitions. Syncing subs files and consistency in video.debian.org

Hi alberto,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 01:48:51PM +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:
> petition #1:
> Can I have the subtitles sync with debian-meetings?

what does this mean in practice, what needs to be done?

> petition #2:
> Can I have some consistency in video.debian.org?

I don't think it's useful to move files of historic events around, as
this will break links.

So even DebConf16 I already wouldn't change anymore. But in future,
consistancy can surely be improved, could you please indicate what we
can improve?