[Debconf-video] A couple of petitions. Syncing subs files and consistency in video.debian.org

petition #1:
Can I have the subtitles sync with debian-meetings?

rationale:
The sync subtitle script with amara is mostly done. Ive been doing some trimming on the subtitles and some fixes as well

If i havent misclicked anything, I believe that everything on the sub repo is the final most up to date version of everything

The wip and language structure has been removed since, both things are now implied on the file name and there was only one language to begin with

petition #2:
Can I have some consistency in video.debian.org?

rationale:
trying to get this metadata (year-event-filename) from parsing the website is probably the wrong approach, but the only one I have

Every event has its own ways, but more or less I worked it out. I will still have to manually decide witch quality is best to select the principal link to a video... since it changes for every event

But the low/high/small quality string on the file names without being part of the extension is more problematic

I can also work it out manually eventually, but can I have some consistency on the web instead?

This is the script[0] im using to scrap and I attached a sample output

Videos descriptions, titles and more metadata would be a huge plus, but not really that important :)