Re: [Debconf-video] ATX IO Shield Design for Numato Opsis

Hi Tim

On 25/07/2016 07:03, Tim Ansell wrote:
You can find our attempt at the ATX shield here ->
https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB-numato-opsis-hardware/tree/master/cases/io-shield/atx

Thanks.

I suspect you were right about a full-size ATX IO shield being too tall for a 1U chassis. This means our 1U chassis probably needs a custom IO shield. I no longer have an Opsis board nor a 1U chassis to play with. Stefano took the last of the Opsis boards and I think the 1U chassis as well.

If you do print these, can you please send some photos the shield and of
the Opsis in the case with the shield?

I was going to do a test print anyway, but the full-size ATX IO shield is too big for the bed of our 3D printer. I did try fitting it diagonally.

Regards
Graham