Re: [Debconf-video] One proposal about debconf16 videos

Hi,

> To be precise, I'm not intended to insist "we need to switch from VP8 to VP9",
> I just want to say "Please, provide us low-quality versions of video files".
> The command line which converts from vp8 to vp9 is just example to reduce size.

Or another option, I have some already transcoded movie files for private use,
Can I ask to put them under the following directory if I contact to video team?
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2016/debconf16/contrib/

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>