Re: [Debconf-video] Video review for mini-DC Vienna

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 08:26:10PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>   - What do we do with the raw DV files from the Cambridge mini-DC? I
>     don't think we still need them, but they're in the way for the files
>     from Vienna (vittoria has a 300G volume to work with which is 65%
>     full ATM with the Cambridge files). If we decide to keep them "just
>     to be sure", I'll need to talk to DSA on what the best way is to get
>     them somewhere else before the start of the event.

I haven't gotten a reply to this part, and we're now running out of
diskspace. I'm going to junk the raw DV files for the Cambridge mini-DC.

I don't think we'll be doing anything with them anymore, anyway.

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,