Re: [Debconf-video] DebConf16

Hi,

thanks for starting this discussion!

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 08:13:17AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> First, I think the big question is how we're going to record dc16.

Actually, I think that's not first, but second.

What IMO really needs to be done first is making sure we have gear in
Cape Town. Without gear you cannot run neither voctomix nor dvswitch.

That said, voctomix has not only been used as linux.conf.au, but also at
several smaller events done by the CCC VOC. (They do a lot of events
nowadays, alomst two per months (in the last year) I'd say. And at some,
they have used voctomix.

But really, this is secondary. First someone needs to take the lead and
make sure there is gear in South Africa.

*Then*, once this is being take care off, focus can shift to other
things. (And of course there is nothing wrong with paralleing work, but
please consider working on the "boring" logistic first if you have
cycles to spare.)

I wont be much available the two or three weeks before the conference
and I will miss DebCamp too, so it doesnt make sense if I try to lead
this.