[Debconf-video] Archival files on HD from DebConf/FOSDEM

I have a 1 TB drive taken from the video file server at DebConf 11 onto
which I have aggregated the 'archival' video files from DebConf 5, 6, 7
and 9 and FOSDEM 10.  Most of the published files are also on there.

A single HD isn't particularly bulky so I *can* hold onto it
indefinitely, but I would prefer to transfer it to someone that is a
current active member of the video team.  I can hand it over at mini-
DebConf Vienna or DebConf 16.  Would anyone like to take it?

Please note I am no longer subscribed to the list.  Reply-To set
accordingly.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Absolutum obsoletum. (If it works, it's out of date.) - Stafford Beer