[Debconf-video] Remote video participation (more unsupported hardware?)

Hi,

In the perl team were have been discussing bringing in remote participants
with two way video. There are two issues to solve here:

* multi-participant Debian friendly video chat
  * Daniel, I'd be particularly interested in recommendations for this;
    bonus points if it works in jessie
* Spare small PA system (anything better than laptop speakers, really)
  that we could borrow to get sound to the room. Even better would be
  sending this via the mixer so that remote sound goes to the stream,
  but that may be too complicated.

I realise it may not work smoothly, but I'd be interested in giving it a
try as it seems like a natural next step for supporting remote
participation.

If anyone can help out on either side please ping me.

Cheers,
Dominic.