Re: [Debconf-video] unsupported video setup for Helsinki?

Hi Louis-Philippe (2015.08.16_12:03:20_+0200)
> > Is there any equipment available that could be used to take the HDMI
> > signal and record it to disk, use it as a webcam for Jitsi Meet
> > (remote participation) or even stream it?

I'm afraid not.

We don't have HDMI capture hardware. [1]

> but I wonder, why would you want to do this?

Probably because that room doesn't have video team coverage.

SR

[1]: That said, Wouter accidentally brought a device that might help
you. Speak to him.

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/