Re: [Debconf-video] dates for the video team sprint?

Hello again,

On Montag, 21. September 2015, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> https://wiki.debian.org/sprints/2015/VideoTeam
> Andy is going to make a formal announcement, and request for
> sponsorship.

when you'll be requesting sponsorship, do you have in mind to also ask for
travel sponsorship for 1-2 CCC-VOC people, to work together on Tim's
http://hdmi2usb.tv as well as on "voctomix" (the VOCs replacement of
dvswitch...)

I think that would be Debian money very well spent. (And of course you'll also
need to invite them - I'm happy to help with that and preliminary discussions
indicated much interest.)