Re: [Debconf-video] Buy some Numato Opsis boards?

Hi Richard (2015.09.12_20:48:06_+0200)
> Do they support raw 1080p? AFAIK, USB 2.0 can't do that; not sure about
> Gbit either.

No, but this doesn't really worry me. If we can't transport our video
over gigabit ethernet, then things are going to get quite expensive for
us, all-round.

I think 720p will be perfectly fine for screen grab for the next few
years. When you have to be able to read slides from the back of the
room, there can't be that much fine detail.

1080p recordings are certainly pretty, but I doubt we're going to be
streaming at that kind of resolution any time soon.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/