[Debconf-video] video title slide and footer

We need someone to create the title slide that gets put at the start of the videos.

to see last years, look at the first few seconds of
Someone needs to determine what logos and other images and colours and fonts.

and create an svg.

here is last years:

(note, the text only renders correctly in Inkscape)

As soon as someone creates something and sends it to me,
I'll generate titles for the talks that are currently in the system and put them up for review, like this:
http://veyepar.nextdayvideo.com/main/title_slides/302/

I expect by the time someone does this Tumbleweed will have setup the server and he will be the one driving.  But for now I can help getting a head start while he is at OSCON

We also need a footer.  this can be a static image.  Names of the crew would be nice.   or organizing team.   It is mostly there to let people know the video has really ended and not their player froze.

--
Carl K