Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] Schedule proposals and decision for the next meeting

On 29 Mar 2015, at 14:47, Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have come back and forth with several details in the schedule, and at least in the content team we would like to have a decision on it so we can rely on it, knowing the event slots available, and I'm sure that other teams, like facilities would prefer to have it already decided, so they can do the required arrangements with the kitchen and so on.
>
> So, the current proposal [1] is based on the one prepared by Santiago Ruano, the main differences are:
>
> - Reduced lunch and dinner times to 90 minutes, which is more that enough for
>  all the attendees to eat, and gives us back one hour of activities (a
>  maximum of 7 vs the 6 previously, which is still less than a regular 8
>  hours day work).

Could you explain it? Last plan we agreed:
https://titanpad.com/dc15-schedule, with 2 hours lunch.
10-15 second per meal  [during 90 minutes, homogeneously distributed] seems not so plausible, or venue can serve many dishes in parallel?  How big is the dinner rooms?

Please discuss it also with video, to see if they can manage the schedule/which slots cannot be recorded.

 BTW DebConf is also informal discussion, so we don’t need excessive number of talks.

ciao
    cate