Re: [Debconf-video] Unauthorised logos in DC14 videos

Hi Tincho,

I agree this logo should be removed. I think a deadline of a week might be too
short time to achieve this. Why the sudden hurry now.

I'd be disappointed if Carl doesnt manage to do this in a month. Carl, I'd be
happy to help you with that if I can.

We can make the files read-only easily, either now, or in a week or whenever.
I'd be happy to do this anytime and propagate this up to our main mirror/world
facing fronend, ftp.acc.umu.se.

P.S.: I also think this is a very unfortunate turn of events, as in this
should have been discussed before the logos were added or at least, widely
circulated. For the former, mostly Carl is responsible, for the latter, we all
share it a bit. I guess mostly because everybody was just happy to have the
videos.

So, thanks to Carl and the whole videoteam for the videos in the first place,
and thanks, Tincho, for making sure this bug gets fixed.