Re: [Debconf-video] Unauthorised logos in DC14 videos

Last I heard someone was going to find the thread that I started (which I can't find) where I asked what should go at the front and end of the videos; given no one came up with an an alternative, that would be considered authorization.

As far as I know, no sponsors paid to have their logo on the video given no one knew that was an option until I offered it.

I paid $300 for travel that I was not reimbursed.  I let it go as a donation to the cause.  If it helps straighten this out, apply it payment for the logo.

Of if the videos need to be removed for whatever reason, I will not complain.