[Debconf-video] DebConf14 Videoteam IRC Kickoff Meeting

Hi,

so we should start planning and coordinating the video work for DebConf14, so
I've setuo a doodle poll to find a suitable time+date for the great DebConf14
Videoteam IRC Kickoff Meeting!

Please voice your preferences here:

http://doodle.com/atbiseefm7gzdbqw

The final meeting will be decided and announced this Saturday, so in three
days... So please hurry up!

If you want to help with the video team for DebConf14 and cannot make it to
participate in the meeting, don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunity
to get involved and learn about everything later too!