Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 18:50 +0200, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

> Yes, it is down.  Our group finished university and we were unable to
> host it anymore (as we ran it first on the bandwidth-free university
> network, but we now have bandwidth-limit hosting).  They Spacelabs
> machines don't even exist anymore.
>
> I though we reported this, or maybe I planned this in my mind but
> forgot.  I'm sorry.  We cannot provide the hosting service in the
> forseeable future.

How unfortunate. I've removed the mirror from the wiki page.

This means that there are no more full mirrors for the DebConf video. I
would suggest approaching the Debian sysadmins, archive.org and Amazon
about adding new mirrors of this. For Amazon they also have a long-term
storage option called glacier that would be good for backups.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise