Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

Hi Paul,

On Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> Both of the two full mirrors appear to be down, connections to port 80
> time out. The reason I wanted to use them was that the official archive
> is slower than my ADSL connection while the mirrors were faster. The
> partial mirrors don't have what I wanted and are slow too.
>
> http://debian-meetings.spacelabs.nl/debian-meetings/
> http://linux3.cc.ntu.edu.tw/pub/debian-meetings/
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Archive

are those up again, by chance?

What we should do now, is to collect contact addresses for the mirror
operators and note them on the wiki page listing them, so next time we can
contact the operators more easily.

Anybody up trying to contact them and finding out whats going on?