Re: [Debconf-video] both of the two full mirrors are down

The linux3.cc.ntu.edu.tw host has been down due to some hardware issues.

I've reported to the person who in charge this in National Taiwan University a few months ago.
But haven't heard any further plans from him.

The ftp.tw has been relocated to another machine from there. And I am sorry that we do not have enough space at the moment to have debconf video mirror on the new host.

Best regards,

-Andrew

2013/10/15 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 12:11 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Both of the two full mirrors appear to be down, connections to port 80
> > time out. The reason I wanted to use them was that the official archive
> > is slower than my ADSL connection while the mirrors were faster. The
> > partial mirrors don't have what I wanted and are slow too.
> >
> > http://debian-meetings.spacelabs.nl/debian-meetings/
> > http://linux3.cc.ntu.edu.tw/pub/debian-meetings/
> > https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Archive
>
> are those up again, by chance?

Unfortunately not.

> What we should do now, is to collect contact addresses for the mirror
> operators and note them on the wiki page listing them, so next time we can
> contact the operators more easily.
>
> Anybody up trying to contact them and finding out whats going on?

Not sure who runs the spacelabs one.

I think the second one had something to do with Andrew Lee and I've
pinged him on IRC but got no response. CCing him on this mail.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise