Re: [Debconf-video] video annotations for DebConf13

On 08-08-13 19:59, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 05:33:11PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> What is the bandwidth at the site like?
>>
>> 100mbit symetric, afaik. cc: abe@d.o to confirm
>
> That's what I have been told. But it seems to be more.
>
> Over a long time (mirror sync) I got 33 MB/s easily and peaks up to
> 126 MB/s which smells suspiciously like the 1 GBit/s others were
> mentioning.

Maybe that just means that the SLA is 100mbit, but that we can use more
if the bandwidth is available?

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/