Re: [Debconf-video] Moving debconf-video svn repository to git

Hi Tiago (2013.07.24_05:52:34_+0200)
> There's one issue with package.git: it has the svn standard layout
> (trunk/branches/tags), but as it was not in the top-level dir I couldn't find
> an easy way to convert those svn branches and tags to git branches and tags
> using git-svn tool + filter-branch features.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/svn-all-fast-export.html can do just
about anything. It's also faster and more accurate than git-svn, in my
experience.

I'll take a shot at writing a rules file for this repo.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/