commit f013430ca469376db08fc8a804b11043e4fecbad
Author: Holger 'h01ger' Levsen <holger@debian.org>
Date:   Thu Jan 31 17:17:21 2013 +0000

    build for fosdem

    git-svn-id: svn+ssh://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debconf-video@809 66b750a9-b9d5-43ae-ad28-45775893a9cf

The current setup is:

* git://anonscm.debian.org/debconf-video/package.git
* git://anonscm.debian.org/debconf-video/config.git
* git://anonscm.debian.org/debconf-video/talks.git

There's one issue with package.git: it has the svn standard layout
(trunk/branches/tags), but as it was not in the top-level dir I couldn't find
an easy way to convert those svn branches and tags to git branches and tags
using git-svn tool + filter-branch features. For now they are available in
sub-dirs:

tiago@x61:/tmp/package$ tree -L 2
.
├── branches
│   └── pycon09
├── tags
│   ├── 20090206~fosdem+1
│   ├── 20090315+pycon09+1
│   ├── 20090315+pycon09+2
│   ├── 20090723.1
│   ├── 20090725.1
│   ├── 20100630.1
│   ├── 20110729.1
│   ├── 20110811.1
│   ├── 7.0
│   ├── 7.0~pre1
│   ├── 7.0~pre2
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+1
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+10
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+11
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+12
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+13
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+14
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+15
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+16
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+17
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+2
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+3
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+4
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+5
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+6
│   ├── 8.0~dc8+7
│   └── 8.0~dc8+9
└── trunk
    ├── conf
    ├── debian
    ├── doc
    └── src

Any help will be very welcome. We can also do the job by hand as last resource.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Vaz                                    GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org