Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-announce] Report from our visit to Managua, Nicaragua

Holger Levsen dijo [Sun, May 13, 2012 at 12:41:56PM +0200]:
> > How's the building oriented? I.e., what direction was your camera facing
> > (north, east, south?) when the picture was taken?
>
> it doesnt really matter. the sun is on top anyway. remember where we will be
> :)

Hey, remember the sun goes close to the Zenith... just around 12PM!
Between 10AM and 8PM, the usual DebConf starting/closing time, the sun
goes up and down. By 5PM it's quite dark already — Almost as dark as
at noon in Europe! ;-)