Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-announce] Report from our visit to Managua, Nicaragua

Hi,

On Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> The windows wall here could be problematic wrt lighting for the cameras.

the stage itself is dark (there are windows as well, but with thick+dark
curtains) and quite wide.

next year I shall remember to take videos...

> How's the building oriented? I.e., what direction was your camera facing
> (north, east, south?) when the picture was taken?

it doesnt really matter. the sun is on top anyway. remember where we will be
:)

> >   talkroom 2:
> >   http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120428_024_Sm.jpg.68.
> >   html
> That doesn't show much...

this room is approx 30m x 15m in size (maybe 40*20?), with windows (with
blades to keep the light out) only on the right side of the room (if you are
looking from the back to the stage).