Re: [Debconf-video] FOSDEM video coverage

Hi,

On Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > When is setup?
>
> Good question :-)
>
> friday evening and (early) saturday morning.

Actually, I would prefer and suggest to start Friday morning. Philip told me
we can get in then and so I think we should leave Paris (with the gear) either
on Thursday evening or really early on Friday. I prefer Thursday and plan to
arrive in Paris on either Tuesday late or Wednesday real early.

> - Fluendo said they will do our streaming, though I haven't gotten final
>   confirmation for that yet. If they end up unable to do so, there
>   simply won't be any streaming -- since FOSDEM has never done much
>   streaming in the past, that won't really be a regression (there was an
>   experimental stream last year, but I don't think it was advertised
>   much...).

we could easily use the DebConf streaming infrastructure for this, if we plan
this a little.

All this belongs on a wiki page too.