Re: [Debconf-video] debianday news video

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 14:26 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
> I don't know which "part is important", not knowing English.
>
> If anyone watch and pass the timecode[1], I can re-edit.

The item(s) about DebConf appears to be 00:00:39 - 00:06:13.  There is
general coverage of Debian Day, then an interview with Bdale about the
FreedomBox project, then an additional question to the President at
Debian Day (which might be unrelated to DebConf).

Ben.