[Debconf-video] Can a volunteer working remotely offer any help?

Hi, I've seen a post from Holger asking for people willing to help the
videoteam.

Unfortunately I'm not in Banja Luka, but I'd like to offer my help.

I understand that perhaps it's not possible to help remotely for
technical reasons
(like for example the requirements for the video review process).

However, if I can be of any assistance, I'd be happy to help.

I think that the video team is doing an outstanding job, which is very valuable
for those of us who cannot be there in person. I'm really grateful for that.

Thanks,
Alex