Re: [Debconf-video] hardware & a meeting

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 20:55 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
[...]
> <h01ger> bwh, Yoe, edrz: will you bring (ship) tripods? according to
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DSA/non-DSA-HW we "only" own one
[...]

I can bring two tripods.  I bought the second one in Brussels for use at
FOSDEM 2010 where no-one else brought a tripod.  I have no need for two
tripods myself, so I would like to hand it over to DebConf and claim
reimbursement of €50.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.