Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf11-localteam] PA in Banja Luka wanted

Hi Alexksandar,

On Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, Aleksandar Milic wrote:
> This is the list:
>
>    - 2 JBL TR125 spikers with stands  (
>
> http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff89/DJ00007/JBL%20TR125%20SPEAKER%20PI
> CS/JBLTR125SPEAKERPIC.jpg )
>    - One active mixer (Kronus 16700) (
>    http://www.equipson.es/prodDetail.asp?idproducto=44)
>    - cables from the speakers to the mixer
>
> I made the reservation, so you should get the equipment in those days.

yay, thanks. The price is still 103€ for the period of July 18th-31st as you
said in this thread earlier?

Does active mixer mean it doesnt need a PA? Else we still need one for the
small room...

Added to http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Videoteam/Hardware