Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf11-localteam] [Debconf-team] Network equipment

On Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> I am not sure how much bandwidth we will need need for video raw data,

outside the talks rooms we'll need 2*25mbit _each_ going to the main video
storage server plus a <1mbit for the endcoded stream each.

inside the talkrooms we'll have 25mbit twice or three times.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Videonet-dc10.png is from last year but very
close to what we'll use this time again too.