Re: [Debconf-video] we're going to Banja Luka in May

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 20:52 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> on Sunday, the 22nd of May, Moray and myself will land in Zagreb to test the
>> shuttle^wbus connections^w^wwhatever and meet with local team and see the
>> venue and... whatever will happen.
>>
>> I would like to suggest to have at least one meeting with _all locals_ from
>> Banja Luka region, so that we get to know each other a bit more and discuss
>> pressing and not so pressing topics. That's why I send a very similar mail to
>> debconf11-localteam@ :)
>>
>> I'm also looking for input from video people for things I should look out for.
>> I think I have a very good idea, but I'm also sure I will forget things
>> without your help :)
> [...]
>
> Lighting: we need to light the speaker(s) but not the screen. Would we
> need to set up any additional lighting?
>
> Are there good places for cameras, ambient mic, audio and video mixing
> equipment?  We prefer to have the audio and video mixers next to each
> other.  Would we need to move furniture?
>
> Are projectors installed, or do we need to set them up?  Is there a
> house AV system that we need to understand?

oh yeah, speaker system - unless you are bringing in amp/speakers,
there will be understanding the house sound system.

I am thinking it would be a good idea to get/make a floor plan of the
rooms.  mark where the presenters laptop will be, where the twinpact
will be, cameras, etc.

--
Carl K