Re: [Debconf-video] we're going to Banja Luka in May

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 20:52 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on Sunday, the 22nd of May, Moray and myself will land in Zagreb to test the
> shuttle^wbus connections^w^wwhatever and meet with local team and see the
> venue and... whatever will happen.
>
> I would like to suggest to have at least one meeting with _all locals_ from
> Banja Luka region, so that we get to know each other a bit more and discuss
> pressing and not so pressing topics. That's why I send a very similar mail to
> debconf11-localteam@ :)
>
> I'm also looking for input from video people for things I should look out for.
> I think I have a very good idea, but I'm also sure I will forget things
> without your help :)
[...]

Lighting: we need to light the speaker(s) but not the screen. Would we
need to set up any additional lighting?

Are there good places for cameras, ambient mic, audio and video mixing
equipment?  We prefer to have the audio and video mixers next to each
other.  Would we need to move furniture?

Are projectors installed, or do we need to set them up?  Is there a
house AV system that we need to understand?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings