Re: [Debconf-video] switching to CC-BY (Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: licensing question for Eben's Debconf video

> I think these are good reasons to indeed switch our licence to CC-BY for
> DebConf11 and onwards. What do other people think?

CC licences are generally real text monsters for lawyers:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode

What about a dual license with CC-BY and the present one?
This would keep the simplicity of the old license and would
add any advantages the CC-BY might have.